Green Smoothie Bowl with OMG Morning Glory Kale!
When I spied this little packet of Morning Glory Kale in the December Vegan Box I was very intrigued! I love kale chips, but of course, I always associate them with a cheesy or savoury flavour. These kale chips are infused with dried fruit, nuts and seeds to make a sweet kale snack! Yum! So I decided to add it to my green smoothie bowl for a bit of tasty, nutritious fun! Give it a try, it was amazing!
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 a nectarine
- 1/4 of a cucumber
- 3 kale leaves
- ¼ inch piece of fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon of green powder
- 1 teaspoon of Maca powder
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds (soaked if possible!)
- ¼ of an avocado
- ¼ cup of nut milk
- Blend all ingredients until very smooth and creamy.
Pour into your favourite bowl and add your toppings-
- 1/4 of a ripe mango cubes
- 1/2 a banana sliced
- 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of OMG Morning Glory Kale Chips (the sweet variety!)